Most frequent questions and answers
- First, you need to register on What’s on earth.
- Your Author account will be ready* in one or two business days.
- Submit your work through Publishing Page.
- Your work will add up in the queue for moderation.
- Your work will be live once moderation is complete.
No, Registering an account before publishing is not mandatory. You can go to the publishing page and directly upload or type your work. Your work will add up in the queue and will be live if meets our standards. The information filled in the publishing form will be used as a reference to give you credit. You can also request anonymous publishing to reveal your identity.
However, we recommend creating an author account first because it enables you to manage and see all your publications from your profile.
Once your work is published on What’s on Earth you still have all right
- You can edit your work or update data.
- You can ask to temporarily unpublish your work.
- You can ask to remove your work from the site.
Currently, we cover STEM(Science, Engineering, Technology, and Mathematics) related topics. But we will soon start covering a wide variety of topics covering social science, Business, Economics, etc.